Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the top 10 frequently asked questions for Atelier d ‘ Ellis.
1. I forgot my password. How can I proceed now?
Go to forgotten password under my Account and enter your email address. You will receive a new password within a few minutes.
2. After how many days can I still return the product?
The product may be returned unused within 30 days. You can specify the order via the return link. The address for returning the product can be found on the invoice.
3. What delivery service will my parcel be sent to?
We ship everything reliably via DHL.
4. What are the payment methods?
We support iDeal, Mister Cash, KBC/CBC, BELFIUS, SEPA Direct Debit, Bancontact, EPS, ING-Homepay, MasterCard, Visa, SOFORT, Giropay, bank transfer and Postpay.
5. How do I stay informed about the offers of Atelier d ‘ Ellis?
By subscribing to our newsletter. We regularly send the best offers to our regular customers. You also regularly benefit from discount codes and other actions.
6. I do not want to receive a newsletter from Atelier d ‘ Ellis, now what?
You can opt out of the newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter. You will be unsubscribed for the newsletter. If this is not possible, please contact us via email@example.com We will be happy to help you.
7. What will be done with my data?
We never transmit your personal data to third parties or to other advertisers. Your data will only be used for processing your order.
8. When can I expect my parcel?
In principle, your parcel will be delivered within 1 to 2 working days. If we cannot honor this promise, we will contact you directly.
9. What if something went wrong with my order?
We carefully handle your product and let the product deliver only by the best delivery services in the Netherlands. However, it can always happen that something goes wrong and your product does not arrive correctly. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to help you.
10. How are frozen products shipped?
Frozen products are only available to customers in our region.
Do you have other questions or comments? Contact us via email@example.com and we’ll gladly help you